Pentru ca am decis sa renuntam la gradinita anul acesta scolar, cum am precizat deja intr-un articol anterior https://momsituation.com/2020/09/04/adio-gradinita-10-motive-care-ne-au-dat-raspunsul/ trebuie sa imi slefuiesc abilitatile educationale, si sa definesc un plan educational pentru Ebi, pentru etapa lui de dezvoltare. Work in progress. Faptul ca nu va participa la gradinita, nu inseamna ca trebuie sa las lucrurile cum bate vantul. I’m that type of parent. Stiu ca va fi un an experimental pentru ca abordarea mea va fi una experimentala. Intentia teoretica este sa combin metode diferite, din tari cu programe de top si ajustate la etapa lui de dezvoltare si desigur la cat ne permite timpul / spatiul / finantele. Va fi un plan personalizat de educatie insa il voi face public la momentul oportun, poate ajuta si pe altcineva. Nu am emotii de incepator, ci un entuziasm extraordinar ca pot sa invat odata cu copilul meu ceea ce ni se potriveste fiecaruia in parte si tuturor ca familie. El da tonul si directia, iar noi, adultii ii oferim spatiu de crestere si experimentare.
Printre lecturile mele, am dat peste un ghid national finlandez pentru educatie si ingrijire timpurie (ECEC – Early Childhood Education and Care). Extrasele care m-au interesat direct le redau mai jos (in engleza), si sigur veti intelege de unde pornesc finlandezii sa defineasca tot continutul de la clasele prescolare.
Core content areas built on 6 orientations:
- Mathematical –> based on making comparisons, conclusions and calculations in a closed conceptual system and in a playful manner. In daily situations using concrete materials, objects and equipment that children know and find interesting.
- Natural Sciences –> the phenomena of the natural world are examined by observing, studying and experimenting. Content areas: animals and plants found during different seasons in the immediate environment of the child, indoor and outdoor. The use of experimentation is encouraged. Causal relationships help children gain insights into the phenomena and the factors influencing it.
- Historical-Societal –> objects and documents from the past are used to build a picture of the past together with the children. Insights into past events. Time dimension and new meanings are attached to the immediate environment and local district. At the same time, it is possible to develop and understanding of the operation of modern society.
- Aesthetic orientation –> extended by observing, listening, feeling and creating, but also through imagination and intuition. The objects of this orientation give children personal sentiments, feelings and experiences of beauty, harmony, melody, rhythm, style, excitement and joy, as well as antithesis.
- Ethical orientation –> focus related to values and norms. Daily life can be analysed through the lenses of right and wrong, good and bad, truth and lie. The questions of justice, equality, respect and freedom can also be dealt with naturally in the context of daily events. It is essential to take account of the child’s developmental stage. Fears, anxiety and guilt are part of children’s life too and need to be explained and discussed with children in a way that they can feel safe.
- Religious-Philosophical –> interest is taken in traditions, customs and practices of the child’s own religion and beliefs. The child is offered the opportunity to experience silence and wonder, to ask questions and ponder over issues. The child’s sensitivity and ability to understand the non-verbal and symbolic are respected, supported and strengthened. Insights are gained into the customs of various religions and beliefs close to the child. The content of the religious-philosophical orientation is agreed with each child’s parents in drawing up the individual plan.
Tabelul de mai jos reda relatia dintre tipurile de orientare si subiectele mari de studiu.
|Type of orientation||Core subject|
|Natural Sciences||Environmental and Natural Sciences, Physical and Motor Development, Health|
|Historical||Language and Interaction, Ethics and Philosophy, Environmental and Natural Studies, Health, Art and Culture|
|Aesthetic and Religious-Philosophical||Language and Interaction, Ethics and Philosophy, Art and Culture|